Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Myself at Seldon Pass in the Sierra Nevadas. This was during a backpacking trip I took with the High Sierra Volunteer Trail Crew last year. I'll be doing a camping trip this year. It was a great trip, and I highly recommend this organization.
at 11:16 PM
- Marcus Wesson is sick, to state the obvious. The ...
- Hilgard Meadow, at about 9,000 feet, I think.
- A shot of Rose Lake at 10,000 feet in the Sierra N...
- It has been a bit of a stressful week. I'm one of...
- For those wondering just how it is that I can ref...
- Myself at Seldon Pass in the Sierra Nevadas. Thi...
- This will be my second blog. I used MSN Spaces fo...
- ▼ June (7)