Marcus Wesson is sick, to state the obvious.
The news has been shouting every detail of Michael Jackson's disturbed nature, but Marcus Wesson is far worse.
This man is just about as sick as they come. I just can't understand how the system failed to catch on to him sooner. He had multiple children with his own daughters and neices, even when they were underaged, then kills several of his kids when it looks like they might finally be taken away.
The other thing that is so utterly reprehensible is how some of his family is still sticking by him. I can understand if they don't believe that he killed the kids. What gets me is that they seem to have no problem with him treating the girls in his family like his own harem. When it's shown that he is father and grandfather to some of these children, how can they still condone it?
I don't really care if he actually is executed or not, Wesson just needs to be permanently kept away from his family.
- Marcus Wesson is sick, to state the obvious. The ...
- Hilgard Meadow, at about 9,000 feet, I think.
- A shot of Rose Lake at 10,000 feet in the Sierra N...
- It has been a bit of a stressful week. I'm one of...
- For those wondering just how it is that I can ref...
- Myself at Seldon Pass in the Sierra Nevadas. Thi...
- This will be my second blog. I used MSN Spaces fo...
- ▼ June (7)